Book Blog

A place for Julie, Emily, Elizabeth, and Shari to chat about the books we are reading. An electronic replacement for the fun meetings we used to have!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Three Muskateers, by Alexandre Dumas


I had forgotten how much I liked this book, as well as what an excellent writer Dumas was. It has been weeks since I had the time to pick up and read a book (although I still plough through my New Yorkers religiously - otherwise I think my brain would congeal). It has inspired me to re-read my favorite Dumas novel, the Count of Monte Cristo.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Cool Shari! I'm not even sure I've read Dumas . . and I should. I remember Emily reading My Antonia by Willa Cather, and her speaking so highly of Cather. I reserved the book from the library and read it myself, having never read this by Cather either. I've got to read more classics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home